x

I Cannot link an item page to a Navigation Link in my Header.

I am setting up my Square online store. My Categories, items, variations, all work fine. My Navigation links in my Header work fine, except for one link. I am linking item pages to the link, I have 5 item pages to link, 3 of them are fine, but when I try to look up the fourth or fifth item page, they don't show up in the search. Why do 2 out of 5 item pages not be able to link to the Navigation??
The Navigation Link is a Category Page, with the Sub links being the items in that Category. When I type the item in the search bar to link it, the item doesn't show as an option, although the item exists, has unit costs and inventory in stock.

The category and its items show in the left hand Category menu on my page, and work perfectly, it is just that 2 of the items will not link to the Navigation bar ๐Ÿ˜ž

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hey @Bendis and welcome to the Community.

I would make sure that all the steps listed in this Support Centre article were followed on item pages/navigation here first.

If you still are having trouble, please contact our direct CS E-Comm CS team here who can further troubleshoot and help you out since other sellers might not know how to answer this one for you.

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

Thanks ashc, I sent a request to CS E-Comm

Message 3 of 3