x

I don't want an ecommerce website, I want to use weebly personal website buider

Hi, I want not new to weebly, but I haven't been on here for a while, I was trying to sign in to use the weebly personal website builder but instead I have been given a square account and can't seem to access the website builder on weebly that I am familiar with- How do I navigate back to the weebly platform instead of square. Thank you

Message 1 of 3
Report Inappropriate Content
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

Did you try to log in through https://weebly.com? If not, you can still use square to build your website and just not use the features you donโ€™t like so much.

Matt - He/They
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services
Message 2 of 3
Admin

Hey @mattmccredie, thanks for letting us know! It sounds like you signed up from Weebly and not Square originally, is that correct? I know this can be a bit confusing and while Square Online and Weebly websites do share a lot of similarities, they are still slightly different and individual platform. 

You can always use the new Square Online site editor to build your website but if you prefer the Weebly classic templates, you might need to sign up on Weebly again and choose the option that you just want a website/do not want to sell right now. While the signup process will still require you to create a Square account, this should allow you to use the classic templates instead.

I hope this will help!

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 3 of 3