x

Image library

Hey everyone, 

Does anyone know if there's a way to organise your image library? This just the general library not the store item images. 

So far I'm just drag and dropping images but I can't delete any I don't want to keep in the library or arrange them. 

Is there a way to create folders? Also delete images? 

Thanks, 

Emma 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Admin

Hey @emmaagars,

Thanks for reaching out!

There's not actually a way to get rid of images you've uploaded here. You may be able to files a support ticket and request Weebly manually delete them, though I'm not 100% sure if it's doable or not.

I am aware our eCommerce team are working to add more functionality here in the future - sorry I couldn't be of more help here!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 8

Thanks Seamus. 

Please do definitely pass this on, it can be annoying when you've uploaded several images trying to get one that fits best but then you can't get rid of them. Makes it confusing to pinpoint which file you used! 

I'm assuming you won't go over any storage limit though? 

Thanks for your help,

Emma 

Message 3 of 8
Admin

@emmaagars No, you shouldn't go over a storage limit, I would not be concerned about this.

If you were uploading so many files that your account was flagged by Weebly for doing so, they'd reach out to try and resolve the issue or see if there were any issues on your end. You would need to upload a LOT of data to reach that point though.

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 8

Okay thanks, good to know!

Message 5 of 8

I'm having the same issue, uploaded images to see which one fit, then stuck with those I don't need. Under "My Images", it's imperative to have a "Delete" option.

Message 6 of 8

We also have the same issue and want to delete images that are no longer needed. Please help. 

Message 7 of 8
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Tcuffe,

Welcome to The Seller Community. Thanks for following up on this feature. 

I am so sorry but there is still not an update to this feature yet. I completely understand you guys need to be able to edit your website with ease, and right now we are not making it very easy.

As soon as there is an update we will follow up on this thread! So sorry about the inconvenience. 

Message 8 of 8