x

Issues choosing delivery at checkout

Hi there,

We have an online store, and whilst we are receiving orders we are also getting a lot of feedback from people who are unable to place their orders online due to the following message..

"shipping method is no longer available, please select a new shipping method"

These are from customers in the UK and US, and shipping is set up to both countries.

I have set shipping as the default instead of collection but this hasn't helped resolve the problem.

Does anyone have any advice on how to resolve?

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @Bells3333, thank you for sharing this! This sounds like an issue our team are currently working on; the error usually has to do with the address selected by the customers. 

For the moment, if customers are getting this error message, they can choose to manually enter their information rather than selecting it from the autofill. You can check out the verified answer in this thread for more information on what the flow looks like

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @Bells3333, thank you for sharing this! This sounds like an issue our team are currently working on; the error usually has to do with the address selected by the customers. 

For the moment, if customers are getting this error message, they can choose to manually enter their information rather than selecting it from the autofill. You can check out the verified answer in this thread for more information on what the flow looks like

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 2 of 3

Hi @tranguyen ,

Thank you for getting back to me, I'll keep my fingers crossed it's resolved soon 🙂

Have a great day

Message 3 of 3