x

Item Image Sizing

Hi There,

I've recently found that my website has changed the item image structure so it overlaps with the Image Title on the page. It's only happened recently and I don't believe that I made any changes at all. It looks really unprofessional and hoping that you can advise an easy fix. This occurs across all items on the website.

Many thanks

Mick

Screen Shot 2021-10-18 at 3.38.13 pm.png

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Square Community Moderator

Hey @h3ctic,

Thanks for flagging, this definitely looks unusual! You can give republishing your site a try, but I'd also recommend reaching out to our support team, who'll be able to take a closer look, and file a ticket with our engineering team if necessary. You can reach support on 1800 760 137 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm AEST), or contact us via online chat or email here

Message 2 of 7

I also am having trouble with image snot displaying properly despite resizing to the suggested 800pixels on longest side. Many of my images are being cut off. This is not a good look for artworks all of which are different dimensions   interestingly i tried to upload the image here as well and it was cut off, but when i took a screenshot of one of the images it was okay 2022-01-28 (3).png2022-01-28 (1).png

Message 3 of 7

Hi @JR_SWR,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear about the trouble here! 

Would be able to share a link to your site as well, so we can take a look? 

Message 4 of 7

swrartgallery.com.au

Message 5 of 7

Thanks for sending this through, @JR_SWR, I see what you mean. From my testing, Square Online images will be resized to fit a square. As a workaround, you could consider adding a white border to your images with an editing program, for example canva. 

Message 6 of 7

Thanks I have tried this on Heavens Above with a grey border and  a secondary image with a white border and unfortunately no improvement

Message 7 of 7