x

Items marked as visible not showing online

Items that I added to our POS system over a day ago are not showing up in the "Online" section or on our actual website. If I go to the Dashboard and then click through to Items, I can find the item, click Go to Square Online, and it shows up like it normally would in the Online section.

I can edit it, make sure it's marked as visible, and nothing. If I try to search for it in the Online section, it doesn't show up and it's not showing up on our site either? I've been refreshing and logging out but nothing is helping. 

Now it seems that the last 15 or so items that we've added in the last few weeks are doing the same thing. I haven't changed any settings, and was just adding things as usual but now they aren't showing up. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

This was happening to me as well, it's a new feature where new items added through the POS go to a queue on the online portion before they are visible online. On the "site items" page on the online portion, in the upper right corner there is a button "add from Item Library." This will have all the new items you added in the POS that aren't appearing online. You can add them from this screen.

Message 2 of 6

Thank you so much! 

Message 3 of 6

You're welcome!

Message 4 of 6

I have done this and it’s still not showing on my site… is there anything else that I can check to see what’s going on

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Welcome to the Community, @Sparkle2022

Since you're still running into this issue, I would recommend reaching out to the CS Team directly. You can reach them by phone 1-855-700-6000, Monday to Friday from 8am to 8pm CST. 

Thank you! 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 6