x
Beta Member

Items not updating on website

I have been adding new items to our website. I add the item from library and then add description and pictures and mark visible. None of these items are showing up on the website. I also marked the out of stock items unavailable and they are still showing up on the website. I have double checked everything and all was done correctly. Does anyone know what could be going on?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

If you click the three lines at the top left corner of your page and select "Online," you should now see your company name just below "Online" in the upper left. Click on your company name to see if there are any other sites associated with your account. Turns out, I had the same issue you're facing and I had another site under my account which I had been adding to and editing, though the site was not my active one. If you see more than one site, ensure the site you are trying to edit is selected. 

The problem is, after selecting the site I want to edit, if I navigate to another page (e.g. "Items," instead of Online), Square forgets my site selection and reverts back to the other site when I return to the "Online" section. I'm wondering if this is the problem you're running into as well. Please let us know.

Kind regards

Message 2 of 3

A clue I noticed just now: 

On the page where it says, "Welcome back, _yourname_!" underneath it will have your website url if you are on the correct site. The extra (dead/unpublished) site on my account says, "Let's get your site set up" instead of a website url. 

Message 3 of 3