x
Beta Member

Location of Square online store description

We are a smoothie store.  When customers choose a smoothie, they have couple options to choose supplements, toppings, different kinds of liquid to be blended, etc.  We use modifiers for customers to make choices.  On the Square online store layout, it goes the item name first, size options, other modifiers, how to get it, quantity and add to cart.

The item description is in the very bottom of the item page.  Customers should be able to see the item description first before they can make decisions on the choices of modifiers.

My question is would I be able to move the item description just below the item name so customers can easily see the description first?

Thank you

Chris

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

HI, yes, you can move the item description up.

Here are the breadcrumbs and screenshot to change

Online Dashboard, Website, Edit Site, click Page:Home, scroll down to any item page, click Item Details, click Description, check mark box Show the item description above the Buy button

Screen Shot 2021-05-05 at 3.32.10 PM.png

Hope This Helps!
TERRI

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Best Answer

HI, yes, you can move the item description up.

Here are the breadcrumbs and screenshot to change

Online Dashboard, Website, Edit Site, click Page:Home, scroll down to any item page, click Item Details, click Description, check mark box Show the item description above the Buy button

Screen Shot 2021-05-05 at 3.32.10 PM.png

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

@Goldneye 

Thank you for the information.  It took me a while and finally found that Item Details and was able to make the changes.  

Thanks again!

Chris

Message 3 of 4

Thank you so much! I feel like this should be the default rather than having to change it each time. Thank you x100 for doing step by step. That was very clear and very helpful. 

Message 4 of 4