x

Loyalty: Are customers able to earn loyalty points by shopping in my Square Online site?

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Loyalty Points

Hello,

Are customers able to earn loyalty points by shopping my online store?  Or only by physically swiping their card in person?

Thanks!

Erin

Message 1 of 85
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hello! I would like to let everyone know that you can now use Square Loyalty with all Square Online purchases. This will allow your customers to enroll, redeem, and earn Loyalty points at your checkout page with their phone number.

A few things to keep in mind while you use this feature:

• You must ask for your customer’s phone number during checkout on Square Online. This is a default option that is set to “on.” If this option is off, you can turn it back on in your checkout settings.

• Your customers can redeem rewards during checkout. They can enroll for your Loyalty program, or view their earnings on the order confirmation page

• If you have multiple Square locations: Your Loyalty program is tied to your Online store location. If you have separate Online Stores (each tied to a different location) you must create a separate Loyalty program for each store. You can check if your current Loyalty subscription is tied to your online store location here.

Category-based rewards are not redeemable online at this time.

original-.png

You can find more information in our Overview of Square Loyalty, but feel free to ask any questions you have below as well. Thanks, everyone, for your time!

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 56 of 85
84 REPLIES 84
Beta Member

I did.  And I was told I will get an email with reference number to the ticket in case I want to call back to check the status but I haven't received the email yet. Hopefully it will get resolved soon.  We want to add a few more rewards for customer to redeem but have to postpone our plan until this is fixed now.

Message 85 of 85