x

Many Issues With The Online Site

Hi, I'm having quite a few issues with my online site. Everything was working fine, but suddenly changed. Here are three of them.

1. I have multiple stories that I've made and I have a tab for them on the navigation bar, but only two are showing up on published version of the site, but all are there when I go to edit.

2. My automatic discounts are not working on the online site, only the app when I'm selling at my vendor events.

3. I moved the "gift card" tab, to be a sub-tab under shop. It's showing up as a sub-tab, but also keep reverting back to the Navigation Bar on it's own.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

I have two automatic discounts that are supposed to automatically show up at checkout. Neither of them show up at checkout on the online website, but they both work on the square App at my vendor events.

I've enabled them at my location, tried deleting and re-entering them and have signed in and out.

How do I fix this? Thanks.

Message 2 of 5
Admin

Thanks for posting about your issues, @bekah090.

1. I checked your website and I see 5 different stories on your blog page. Are you still seeing only 2? If you are trying clearing your browser cache and reloading.

2. Discounts do not currently work on the online site, though you can create coupons within your Square Online overview page to serve the same purpose.

3. We don't current sub-sub-pages, so if you drag it underneath the Shop All page in the Shop menu then it will be at the same level as your Shop All page.

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 3 of 5

I have two automatic discounts set up to appear at checkout. Unfortunately, neither of them is displaying on the website during the checkout process. However, it's worth noting that both discounts function correctly on the Square App during my vendor events.

I've taken the steps to enable them at my location, attempted to delete and re-enter them, and have even signed in and out, but the issue persists. blog

Could you please advise on how to rectify this situation? Your assistance is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi @onlinebillexper,

I noticed it's your first post, welcome to our community 👋 

At this time, some automatic discounts set up for your Point of Sale don't sync across to your Square Online store. If you've created a customer group discount, or a Square category discounts, this won’t apply to your Square Online site. Please let me know what type of automatic discount you've created, and take a look at this guide if you're stuck. I'll keep an eye out for your reply 🙂

Message 5 of 5