x

Membership with Shipping? or Monthly Subscription items?

I am trying to set up a monthly coffee subscription for my Square Online site. I successfully set up a Membership for customers to get charged monthly, but I see no way to add shipping and have these orders sync with Shippo to print shipping labels. How should I do this on Weebly/Square Online??

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Heya @bponline,

Thanks for writing in with this question! 

From my testing, Square subscriptions can't currently support shipping - however, for one-off purchases of items, you can follow these steps to set up a shipping charge. The ability to specifically have your subscription items add postage, and be able to sync with shippo, would be a feature request at the moment. I can definitely see that this is needed as more businesses offer subscriptions for items like you do! A workaround could be to include the shipping in the cost of the subscription and require customers to leave their addresses when checking out. 

Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

@bponline do you still have a need for this? Our membership app is being used by cafes and is fully integrated with Square. We allow merchants to add a tax component to their membership fee and can just easily enable adding shipping to it as well.

If interested just reach out to us at sales@pintuna.com. Cheers.

Message 3 of 4
Beta Member

what is your pricing for that?

Message 4 of 4