x

My Book Now button is currently unavailable on my Instagram business account. Pls help!

My Book Now button is currently unavailable on my Instagram business account. Pls help! I tried to add the button again but all booking app/sites appear except Square!

Message 1 of 8
2 Best Answers
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hey everyone,

This was a known issue with Instagram and should now be resolved.

You should see your button again now or you may need to re-add the action button if not. Sorry for the trouble as we worked with Instagram to get it back.

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 5 of 8

Best Answer

Hi there, @ScottStylist - I appreciate you reaching out to us regarding this issue. I can certainly point you in the right direction to get this resolved as soon as possible. 

Although Square integrates with Instagram, the integration is operated and managed by Instagram. For help with Instagram-specific questions, you’ll need to submit a ticket to their Support Team.

I hope this information is helpful but please do let me know if you have any additional questions.

Violet

View Best Answer >

Message 8 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Same here! BOOK NOW button gone and there is no longer a Square Appointments option to add.

Message 2 of 8

If yours gets fixed please let me know!

Message 3 of 8

Same here, waiting for a response from Square

Message 4 of 8

Best Answer

Hey everyone,

This was a known issue with Instagram and should now be resolved.

You should see your button again now or you may need to re-add the action button if not. Sorry for the trouble as we worked with Instagram to get it back.

Ashley C
Message 5 of 8

July 21st 2023- I have tried updating Instagram and also tried re adding the book now button on my business page 

But still it’s not visible 

Message 6 of 8

Were you able to resolve this? Happening to me now 😞

Message 7 of 8

Best Answer

Hi there, @ScottStylist - I appreciate you reaching out to us regarding this issue. I can certainly point you in the right direction to get this resolved as soon as possible. 

Although Square integrates with Instagram, the integration is operated and managed by Instagram. For help with Instagram-specific questions, you’ll need to submit a ticket to their Support Team.

I hope this information is helpful but please do let me know if you have any additional questions.

Violet
Message 8 of 8