x

New Website Template

Hi,

I want to revamp my website and start anew. How can I start working on a new one, and look at new templates again?

Thanks,

Asa

Message 1 of 7
Report Inappropriate Content
6 REPLIES 6
Agency Partner

Hi @blamebutter,

There are several ways that you can revamp your website. The website structure is very important as well as the design of course. For a business it is crucial that users on the website find it a pleasant experience browsing on it. Depending on the goal of your website you should structure yours. Products websites differ from service websites. Do you have a service business or product selling business?

Hope this helps.

Message 2 of 7

Hi there, i have a service base website on sports. Any layout suggestion please.

Message 3 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Hi @camiladexter, welcome to the Seller Community! 

I think this Support Center article about Creating Blog-style Stories in Square Online may be useful. Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Emma
Community Manager, Square
Message 4 of 7

Thanks @Emma_ I got my answer in this article. thanks again😊

Message 5 of 7

yo estoy igual q tu, pudiste cambiar de plantilla?? puedes indicarme como hacerlo?

Message 6 of 7

To revamp your website, begin by assessing your goals and target audience. Explore new website templates on platforms like WordPress or Squarespace, ensuring they align with your vision and offer features for a fresh and engaging online presence. for this explore water heater services  website.

Message 7 of 7