x

Not all items show on desktop but do on mobile

I’m just setting up my square store and all items are on the mobile but not desktop I did change the header domain name partway through but haven’t published yet

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

Hi hi @Koigal - sorry to see trouble has brought you to the Seller Community

This does sound off, but it's difficult to pinpoint what may be happening without looking at your account with you. Is it possible that you created a new account and added the items on your mobile device to a new account instead of the one you created on your desktop computer?

The fastest way to resolve Square Online setup questions like this is always by reaching out to our team directly. The best way to reach out is by phone, because our team can look at your account with you and help you make adjustments in real-time instead of going back and forth via email. If you haven't already, please reach out directly by logging into your Square account and heading here.

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 5 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

I enter my items and they show up on the dashboard but when I go to preview they don’t show up 

I did change the header partway through but don’t think that should be an issue

Message 2 of 5
Alumni

Hi again @Koigal 👋 I've merged this post with your other, as it seems like you're asking the same question here.
Please see my response above for direction!

Valentina
Message 3 of 5

Thanks somehow I did create two pages but have sorted it out.

couldn’t find my first post so reposted my problem 

Message 4 of 5
Alumni

Best Answer

Hi hi @Koigal - sorry to see trouble has brought you to the Seller Community

This does sound off, but it's difficult to pinpoint what may be happening without looking at your account with you. Is it possible that you created a new account and added the items on your mobile device to a new account instead of the one you created on your desktop computer?

The fastest way to resolve Square Online setup questions like this is always by reaching out to our team directly. The best way to reach out is by phone, because our team can look at your account with you and help you make adjustments in real-time instead of going back and forth via email. If you haven't already, please reach out directly by logging into your Square account and heading here.

Valentina
Message 5 of 5