x

On Sale price not showing up on Facebook

Hello-

I just got my store set up and connected to Facebook. All of the products are showing up on Facebook so I know that part is working.

I have placed some of my items on sale on the Square website, but the sale price is not showing up on Facebook.

Should it be doing this automatically or is there a way to make it do it?

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hey @DylanNICOLE and welcome to the Community.

I've seen issues like this before with Facebook where aspects of the item details don't show correctly and unfortunately it's on Facebook's end so there's not much we can do to assist with it.

The sale price shows on your Online Store with us, right? Just not on Facebook?

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

Hello,

I'm having this same issue right now. Items in my online store that are on sale are showing the sale badge, but just have the regular price listed. No sale price. We are not using variations. The sale price showsonly after you click on the item.

https://upstitch.square.site/shop/sale/48Screen Shot 2022-08-17 at 3.01.14 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-08-17 at 3.03.07 PM.png

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Up-Stitch Welcome to the Seller Community! 👋 Unfortunately, sale prices do not show up on Facebook at this time. Sale prices should be showing on your website, though. Can you confirm if the sale price is at least showing on the website? 

Message 4 of 4