x

One Location - Multiple Delivery locations

i have one physical store location. But we want to offer ONLINE shopping with ability to pickup at our Physical store or pick up at another location across town as a convenience to our many customers there. How do i set this up? I really do not want to spend another $60 a month for a separate location and i only want to manage one single location. Just offer two location pickups online.

Thanks

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Alumni

Firstly, welcome to the Seller Community 👋

Are you referring to a current subscription to Square for Restaurants or Square for Retail @European-Foods?

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 6

For retail. I built my online website but it will only allow pick up at my physical store, but I have a second location that is a pickup spot. Twice a week we deliver here so people do not have to travel accords town. We keep no inventory  there. When you look at live site , I cannot offer this second pick up spot. I then tried to set up delivery, with a scheduling only 2 days a week delivery. But then it gives time to delivery which I would like to turn off but also it asks for address and says will deliver to the customer address. So either way does not work. How can I just add a second pick up spot where they order online and 2 times a week they can meet our truck for delivery? If I set up a second physical location I cannot share inventory, and second location does not have inventory. 

Message 3 of 6
Admin

Hey @European-Foods

Would you mind giving us a call tomorrow? I want to ensure that you don't waste anymore time or lose any more pickup sales. Feel free to circle back with your findings, as it may be helpful to other sellers. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 4 of 6

Not sure of how to give a call, link does not work. However. Is there a way where customers online can place an order, select SHIP / Pick Up at Store / Or PICK UP AT ANOTHER locations. I know how to do the first two, but how can i give them the option to pick up at a second location?  I do not have a physical location with any inventory. Just a location. We have a very large customer base on other side of town and would like to offer 2 days a week delivery to a spot in that area of town. I cant use delivery because it will ask to deliver to their address. I do not want to use delivery service, too expensive - the second location for pickup is 25 miles away.  I do not want to setup a second location for 2 reasons, all my inventory is in my store and if setup a second location it will show 0 inventory and second reason its a waste of money to pay for second location of $65 per month. 

Another issue, we have redone our Square catagories and items after we learn better how to organize. How can i delete all my items in my online website and then reload?  I have 1600 items and its next to impossible to search item by item to correct.  

Thanks,

John

Message 5 of 6
Alumni

We fixed the above link so you shouldn't have any issues now, @European-Foods!

As long as you log into your Square account first, you can head to this page and select the Call Us option in order to get in touch. This will be your best next step, because our team can look at your account with you and help you make adjustments in real-time instead of going back and forth via email.

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 6