x
Beta Member

Online Store: Can I seperate orders by terminal?

I am pretty sure this does not exsist yet in this system but maybe it does. My online store is just getting started and I will be selling produce, flowers and later in the year probably a ton of strawberries. If it was possible when a person places an order for the order too split up into sections. Say it was 3 sectors and someone ordered somthing from all 3. In this case it would show the order too everyone, if it was just plants it would only show up on that terminal and so on. Eventually there will be alot of orders too sort through, even the ability too have it show a code by the order like PSF- plants, strawberries, flowers and the code shows who it applies too. So if it just said S then they would know it was only relevant too the one terminal. Hopefully I'm making some sense haha

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hey! Thanks for posting.

You can manage your online orders from Square Terminal, Square Register or Point of Sale app on an iPad or supported Android device. Learn more about managing online orders with Square.

If you are using iPads, you can request to have your printers automatically print these orders, but you cannot have them print by category like normal order tickets, for open ticket orders, can.

I can see how your request would really useful for your business and others. Our team takes feedback like this into account when making product updates, so Iโ€™ll be sure to pass your thoughts along.

This post was updated in 2021.

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2