x
Beta Member

Online Store: Site Design

Has anyone else's website design been deleted?

Months ago Square announced the merge with Weebly that added more features to the online store. I spent a week customizing my site and it has worked perfectly since being published. Yesterday was the deadline to move your old site to the newer version(which was done). Today I noticed my domain is forwarding to the old design instead of the new one that I've been using for months. I know others with the same issue.

I'd hate to have to redesign/add info the site again. HELP 😞

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Thanks for posting about this, @LocsToLashes.

It sounds like you need to update the DNS of your domain to use the IP address of the new site, although when I check your custom domain it's configured correctly and loads your new website for me. Is this resolved for you, or is the issue your old store is loading from an old non-custom domain site address?

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 2 of 5
Beta Member

Hi! The issue is definitely the old store is loading from an old non-custom domain site address.
The DNS info was updated months ago and the custom domain forwarded to the new/correct design. Is it possible the sub domain has dominated since the merge this past week? 
I really just need to know if my design is saved or backed up and where.

Message 3 of 5
Admin

Ok, can you contact our support team about that? They can route your case to the correct team and get it escalated so the redirect can be added manually for you. Thank you in advance for your patience!

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 4 of 5
Beta Member

I contacted them before I posted here. No worries, I ended up redesigning a new site.

Thank you for responding. I appreciate your help. 

Message 5 of 5