x
Beta Member

Online future orders for Thanksgiving

We are a pie shop and our superbowl is thanksgiving.  I want to give our customers the option to buy online.  I only want to offer specific days for the order.  Can I specify just the dates for pick up?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

Hello @HumblePies,

Thank you for posting in the Seller Community. Welcome.

Do you already have a online store created by chance, and if so, what website builder did you use to create your site (Wix, Weebly, GoDaddy, WooCommerce etc.)? Thank you!

Also, in regard to the dates for pick up your asking about, are you looking to limit the days you can sell your pies, or just the window of time given for you to meet orders?

Please let me know by replying in this thread. I'll keep an eye out for your response.

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

Sorry it took me a bit....  We are using the Weebly page you guys have through square as our commerce site.  I would LOVE to be able to limit purchases on specific days and times for our specific thanksgiving products.  If its NOT available through that function,, is there a commerce site that does?

Order Online | Humble: Simply Good Pies (square.site)

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hey @HumblePies Thanks for reaching back out 😊

I responded to your other post here. No updates at this time, but I'm going to see what I can find out from the team. 

Message 4 of 4