x

Option set in square online is displaying incorrectly

I have an option group which is marked to be displayed as a drop down list.  See the photo below.

F3B828C9-C392-4D3D-B206-C4D3E1DEA1DA.png

Yet when I go to view an item with this option set, it shows the set with radio buttons.  See the image below.

987E4210-C010-4920-975E-7B215D6BB006.png

I have tried to view this item in different browsers and on different devices all with the same result.  I have tried to change the name of the option as well as changing the display options in the formatting to color and then drop down.  Nothing causes the option list to display correctly.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

HI, you are using the Menu Format template, for the option set to display as you wish, you need to be using the Retail Format template.

Online Dashboard, Website, Edit Site, Shop All click the 3 little dots, select Switch Template, popup to select for Shop All (Retail Features).

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 2 of 6

Thank you for the reply.  However, the problem lies not in the fact that we are using the restaurant menu format.  We have probably 20 other option groups which are displaying correctly.  The problem lies elsewhere @Goldneye.

Message 3 of 6
Admin

Please give us a call @Mayasand 📞

We want to look into this for you 👀

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 4 of 6

@isabelle 
Unfortunately, with many of the bugs I encounter in the square online utility, the only option has been to delete the item or delete the option group.  When I do not hear back from the community offering suggestions, I end up having to delete the item(s) and then recreate them.   

Message 5 of 6
Admin

Hey @Mayasand!

Really sorry to hear about this experience, but please give our Support Team a call so they can look into this on the backend. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 6 of 6