x

Order Confirmation - Customer delivery address includes company name?

When reviewing the order confirmation e-mail that a customer receives, I noticed that our company name (Common Grounds Coffee) is displayed/documented within the customer delivery address (above the customers address) section. It does not show up in the 'Billing Information' section. The orders are all for delivery.

Any idea how this has happened and how to correct this?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Alumni

Apologies if I'm not understanding your issue - the Billing info shouldn't include your biz name anyway,  only the info associated with your customer's payment card anyway. 

Can you send a screenshot of what you're seeing so I have a visual? Be sure to omit sensitive/personal info.

I'll be on the lookout ๐Ÿ™‚ @CommonGroundsCo

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 6

Thanks for the reply. Please see attached screen shot.

To note: at present our Business "Location Type" is set as a 'Physical' location. In the past (prior to this invoice), this was set to a 'Mobile' location. Not sure if this makes a difference...

To note: within the Business "Receipt" settings, I have disabled the 'Show Location'. Not sure if this makes a difference...

1.JPG

Message 3 of 6
Admin

We include the business name in a similar place for orders that use pickup, and since pickup was released before we put our delivery I suspect it might be something that was repeated with the delivery email. I agree with you that it doesn't make a lot of sense to include the business name right on top of the customer's delivery address.

I checked with our team and it looks like there's a bug ticket open to resolve this. Hopefully it should be resolved soon!

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 4 of 6

Thanks for the reply. Do you have the Bug ID? Is there anyway for me to 'workaround' this until the bug is fixed?

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @CommonGroundsCo - I can step in for Adam here. We don't have any external data we can share regarding this ticket, but as soon as we have a resolution, we will bounce back here and update everyone. We can't offer a workaround with this issue at the moment. We appreciate your patience! 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 6