x

Photo Studio keeps coming up with "something went wrong"

Photo Studio keeps coming up with "something went wrong" and asks to have the diagnostic information emailed. The problem has persisted for two days. I cannot do my inventory without it. Does photo studio limit the number of photos? I understood that it does not have limits in Square.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi @JGBH  ๐Ÿ˜€

You are correct, the Photo Studio does not limit the number of photos. Are you using the Photo Studio app? If so, have you tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the app? 

If you are still having issues with Photo Studio after trying that, you can email the Support Team at photo-studio@squareup.com , or if you'd like to speak with our Support Team by phone, you can give us a call at 855-700-6000 between 6 am-6 pm Pacific Time Monday-Friday.

You can also contact our Messaging and Email Support Teams here: http://squ.re/contactsqsupport.

Let me know if this issue still persists! 

Message 2 of 4

Hi, I think I found out what the problem was. I use the Photo Studio app on my cell phone for doing inventory and It seems I may have been working in a Wi-Fi dead spot (or almost). I moved my activities to another spot in the store and it seems to be working okay now. Does that make any sense to you? I tried two different phones with the same result.

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi @JGBH - Violet here, following up for @Summer2024.

Glad to hear you were able to pinpoint what the issue was! Yes, connection to Wi-Fi, or lack-there-of, can impact something like this.

Please do let us know if you have any additional questions.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4