x
Beta Member

Pickup & delivery prep time option

Hi.

I would appreciate it if the pick-up and delivery options allow me to set up special menus at specific dates and times when I want to sell events at the restaurant.

Right now, customer can set the date and time or pick up after a certain time from the time ordered.

These options are very helpful because we can be made in large quantities at one time and sold on a specific day and time.

Thank you very much !

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Beta Member

Hi.

I would appreciate it if the pick-up and delivery options allow me to set up special menus at specific dates and times when I want to sell events at the restaurant.

Right now, customer can set the date and time or pick up after a certain time from the time ordered.

These options are very helpful because we can be made in large quantities at one time and sold on a specific day and time.

Thank you very much !

Message 2 of 4
Alumni

Hi @Hanmaru,

We definitely see how this could benefit your business model. Our teams are constantly looking through our seller's feedback to make necessary improvements, and we will be sure to let you know if anything ever changes or if new updates are released. 

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 3 of 4
Beta Member

Thank you Alex.

I think it will be helpful for many restaurants because it is a great option to sell food online at the discount price when operating a restaurant with a reduced number of employees in the Pendemics situation.

Message 4 of 4