x
Beta Member

Prep / Order / Cutoff Time Issues

We run a bakery that opens Thursday - Sunday. We want to be able to take online orders anytime up until a 4 pm cutoff but only allow those orders to be picked up from 8am the following business day. So if they order at 1pm Thursday they can pickup 8am Friday but if they order at 5pm Thursday then it can't be picked up until 8am onwards on Saturday.

I have tried using prep time and order times but It doesn't work, if you allow 1 business day it means that if someone order on Tuesday and wants to pickup on our first opening morning of Thursday it won't allow you to, it will say you can only pickup on Friday. 

There must be a way to solve this, surely other people have this problem?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Hey @TheFlourHouse,

Thanks for your feedback and welcome to the community!

I've moved your post to this thread, where we're currently tracking feedback for feature such as order cutoff times and specific pickup and delivery time frames. This has been a popular request and our eCommerce team are aware of the demand - I'll share any news on this once it comes to hand. 

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

Hi. I am in a similar situation where I make flatbreads. I want any order that comes in by 7.30 in the morning to be allowed for pick-up the same day. Anything that comes in after 7.30 am should be eligible for pick-up the next working day. 

Message 3 of 3