x

Price help!!

I changed my prices through square a couple of weeks ago and for some reason the prices change is only showing on my end not on my website link that my clients book through! Has anyone had this problem?? I urgently need to fix it! 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hey @EEBoutique,

Depending on how your account is set up, this might be one of a couple of things. First off, do you have your items synced between Square and Square Online? If not, doing so may fix the issue.

Secondly, does your Square account have multiple locations? You can check this via https://squareup.com/dashboard/locations. Because you can set different item/service prices for difference locations, it's possible you changed prices for one location but not the one linked to your website/Appointments booking web page.

Let me know how you go! If neither of these solutions work, you can also try getting in touch with support, who will be able to take a look into exactly how the account is set up and pinpoint the issue. You can call our support team on 1800 760 137. Lines are open 9am-5pm, Mon-Fri AEST.

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2