x
Beta Member

Printful items aren't visible on Square Online Store

I've synced Printful and Square and added my first item to my online store but, it's not showing up in the online store after marking the item visible.

I've had this happen with events and ended up finding a work around but, I'd like to be able to have my retail items visible on my online site.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Message 1 of 11
1 Best Answer
Beta Member

Best Answer

Hey Terri,

Thanks for your response.

To clarify, the items were added from Printful but, weren't showing up in the store. 

Here's the solution I found to work best in case any one else runs into this problem.

Because we have our shopping page set to "Online Order" vs "Shop Now" customers can only view items based on their preferred fulfillment. So if they select pickup, it'll only show pickup items - same for delivery and shipping.

So, I did 2 things.

1. Created a link in the navigation to an external link directly to the "Shop" category page that listed those Printful items.

2. I created a "Featured Items" page and added those items from Printful to that section and it shows on our "Online Order' shop page regardless of what fulfillment action is set. This is my favorite of the 2.

We got our first sale today!

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

HI, how are you adding your items to the Online Store?  The item needs to be added from Printful.  There is a lag between Printful & Square.

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 2 of 11
Beta Member

Best Answer

Hey Terri,

Thanks for your response.

To clarify, the items were added from Printful but, weren't showing up in the store. 

Here's the solution I found to work best in case any one else runs into this problem.

Because we have our shopping page set to "Online Order" vs "Shop Now" customers can only view items based on their preferred fulfillment. So if they select pickup, it'll only show pickup items - same for delivery and shipping.

So, I did 2 things.

1. Created a link in the navigation to an external link directly to the "Shop" category page that listed those Printful items.

2. I created a "Featured Items" page and added those items from Printful to that section and it shows on our "Online Order' shop page regardless of what fulfillment action is set. This is my favorite of the 2.

We got our first sale today!

Message 3 of 11

Can you explain a bit more about how you did step one? i’m not sure where to find all this. thank you 

Message 4 of 11

How long is the lag time? It usually is pretty quick (under 5 minutes), but recently it seems stuck. The items are showing up in my inventory but not on my website items page. So I can't add them to my website.

Message 5 of 11
Beta Member

Hoping there is just a lag because my printul items also won't sync with square or etsy and it gets frustrating.

Message 6 of 11

The lag seems to be happening again. I added 4 out of 5 items successfully at the same time, but the 5th one is not showing up in my website site items but is showing up in my overview site items. Is there a way to manually push from the site items to the website? It usually happens automatically but not this time for one item.

Thanks!

Message 7 of 11

First you add your items to your square store on Printful then head over to Square. On Square go to Site Items, then press Add from Item LibraryHere you can add the items you uploaded from Printful

Message 8 of 11

Thank you! I think that is what I was doing wrong. I got them to post finally !!

Message 9 of 11

None of these buttons you're referring to I see on my site it's really hard I'm having the same issues printful says they're synced but nothing is showing up on Square I hope I didn't get another sucky platform

Message 10 of 11
Square Community Moderator

Hey there @JSA1 Are you using a Square Online Store or a Weebly Website Builder?

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 11 of 11