x

Random errors in fulfillment options in items in online store

For some unknown reason, I have new items synced over from Square that are showing up with the wrong fulfillment options selected.

I have my default values set to have fulfillment populate to Shipping, Delivery and Pickup. But as I'm editing new items in Square Online dashboard, I see that some items have a one or more of these options unchecked.

I've also had customers tell me they could not select shipping on an item and I went and checked the item and Shipping was not checked.

I can't detect any pattern to this. Just random inaccuracy created by Square. 

Anyone else seeing same weirdness? Any chance an engineer might look to see what is going on?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square Community Moderator

Hello @purplebutterfly, this is definitely bizarre! You said these items are syncing over from the Square Dashboard to Square Online. So you are creating them on Square Dashboard first?  Can you walk me through where you set up the default values for fulfillment? Also if we can get some items to reference this happening? Our engineers can certainly take a deeper dive into this, in order to do so you would need to reach out to support at 1-855-700-6000 squ.re/contactsqsupport. I will keep an eye out for your response! 

Message 2 of 5

Item preferences for fulfillment set in Item Preferences section of Square Online. 

I've fixed all the errors I've spotted, so I'll have to wait until the next time I spot another error to call in.

Neil

Message 3 of 5

I'm on the phone with a support person. Item I just created today came over with only one of three fulfillment options checked. ARRGGG

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Ok great you reached out to support @purplebutterfly, I am hoping they were able to get this resolved. If you are still having issues let me know! 

Message 5 of 5