x

Recently Added Items have not yet populated on my Category Manager for Instagram Shopping

I have had good success with adding products in Square, updated them in Weebly and publishing them to my site. 

Recently I added a bunch of items, set them to a category in Square, did the Categorization in Weebly and launched them on our webstore.  

Unlike the day before, after I did this, I was not able to get them to tag on Instagram, while the items from the previous day will tag. 

What do I need to do to get the Catalog Manager data feed updated?  It seems like it was doing it on its own until now.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @GoBeyondGames

Thank you for reaching out! 

Just wanted to check in to see if you are still having this issue. From what you described, you're doing all of the right things. It sounds like there was a small syncing delay, but it should be good to go. 

I will keep an eye out for your reply. 😁

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 6
Beta Member

Is there a still delay in syncing with Weebly?

Message 3 of 6

Hey there, @Provision

No, there shouldn't be a delay. Are you experiencing one? 

Kassi
Message 4 of 6
Beta Member

@Kassi_ 

Yes we are experiencing one. It's  been apx 2 hours and the item has not showed up on Weebly

Message 5 of 6

@Provision

Thank you for letting me know!

I would recommend reaching out to call our Support Team right away. Our Support Team has the ability to file a ticket with our Engineering Team if they are unable to find a solution to your syncing issue. Please don't be afraid to request this so they can look into this for you. 

Kassi
Message 6 of 6