x
Beta Member

Rename Stories to something else like "Recipes & Tips"

I'm trying to set up our Stories page to host Recipes and Tips from staff and customers. I tried renaming the page in the editor but the field is grayed out. I don't mind that it remains as "Stories" as the page name so long as I can change the URL appropriately, but it appears that function is disabled.

I've already renamed the navigation link title to "Recipes & Tips" but the page URL still says "/s/stories". I'd like it to reflect "/s/recipes-and-tips" instead.

Is there a way to change this?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

HI, yes, you can make those changes.

Online Dashboard, Website, Edit Site, at the top click Page: Home, scroll down to Story Pages, click the 3 dots, popup View Page Settings, popup Page Settings for General, Seo, Social, Page Name, URL etc. (screenshot 1&2)

Online Dashboard, Website, Edit Site, at the top click Page: Home, scroll down to Story Pages, click on page you want to edit, click Story Header, click Title (when you click Title, the Title of the page will have a BOX around it so you can edit it.)   (screenshot 3)

Screen Shot 2021-01-16 at 10.01.59 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-16 at 10.03.01 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-16 at 9.56.45 AM.png

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 2 of 5
Beta Member

Hi Terri,

Thank you so much for your prompt attention and reply. I apologize for any vagueness I may have conveyed, as I have previously been successful at renaming the individual stories (recipes). However, I'm hoping to change the actual list-of-stories page's attributes to reflect "Recipes" not "Stories". Please see my screenshots, attached for clarification.

Thanks again and kind regards,

John 

Screen Shot 2021-01-22 at 8.36.07 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-22 at 8.38.14 AM.png

Message 3 of 5

HI, the Stories in the URL is not able to change because when you click to Edit Navigation Link, these are what popup.  They do not change.

Screen Shot 2021-01-22 at 10.04.28 AM.png

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 4 of 5
Beta Member

Aw, shucks. Ok; I thought that was the case, but I was hoping that I was just missing some super-secret fix. Thanks for your help!

Kind regards,
John

Message 5 of 5