x

SSL Certificate Expired

Recently I was alerted my website www.totemsupplyco.com says my website is not secure, that my SSL certificate is expired. From my research it says that on Weebly that it is included. What do I need to do to get that fixed? Thank you!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Beta Member

Hey totemsupply,

Have to ask - where or how were you alerted that your site is not secure?   Thanks for posting the link to your site - I didn't get any indication of an issue - your SSL Certificate will expire Wednesday, January 12, 2022 from what details are provided via Firefox's info.  Using the Firefox browser, in the address line (that's you will see https://www.totemsupplyco.com/ - if you click on the "lock" symbol, then Connection secure, then More Information you will see the expiration date.

JK

Message 2 of 6
Beta Member

I'm experiencing the same issue with my site through square online/weebly. Anyone that goes to it, iphone, android, iPad etc receives a safety warning that will not let them continue to the site. I checked my SSL certificate and it says it expired on January 28th 2022. How many days or dollar value worth of business is it acceptable for me to lose before square/weebly handles one of their most critical jobs? www.stayactivemassage.com

Message 3 of 6

I am also having this problem, and need help fixing!

Lauren Aczon
Message 4 of 6

If there’s anyone that’s figured this SSL certificate expiration thing out, please post it here. It’s discouraging as a new small

business owner. 

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hello, @Tarastreeterart

Our Support team would be able to look into this with you! When you have a moment, please reach out directly by logging into your Square account and heading here.

P.S. Welcome to the Seller Community

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 6