x

Selling digital products

Hello,

I'm trying to add a digital product to my site (a PDF for download) but there doesn't seem to be a way I can fulfil the order automatically. 

I would need to send an email manually with download link, to each customer who purchased the product.

All I need is some way of sending an individualised receipt to customers who specifically bought that product. I could add the link to this email. is this possible?

thank you!

Message 1 of 3
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @decafbubble, welcome to the Seller Community 🙂 

Fulfilment of digital item orders must be done manually at this time. Depending on what you’re selling, you may be able to simply send the file as an email attachment. For larger or multiple files, you will need to upload and send your customers a link to access them.

I hope this helps!

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @decafbubble, welcome to the Seller Community 🙂 

Fulfilment of digital item orders must be done manually at this time. Depending on what you’re selling, you may be able to simply send the file as an email attachment. For larger or multiple files, you will need to upload and send your customers a link to access them.

I hope this helps!

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question
Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

Yes, this would be a good feature to have.

I sell both physical and digital products and it is a hassle to deliver digital products.

I hope Squareup will look into this and enable us to sell automated digital products easily.

Message 3 of 3