x
Beta Member

Shipping and Returns dropdown

Hi, 

Could someone help?

I have somehow created a "shipping & returns" dropdown on my items pages, but I do not know how to edit these, can someone help?

Example: Fresh Handmade Cosmetics (freshhc.co.uk)

(opens in new window).

I want to edit the drop-down "shipping & returns" text but cannot click on it via the "edit website" control panel.

Thank you

Lee

Message 1 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @FreshHC, thanks for your post! You should be able to edit the text for the Shipping & return drop down by going to Settings > Checkout > Edit Policies.

ink - 2021-01-15T151657.431.png

If you run into any error message, it's worth trying these browser troubleshooting steps and see if they would help:

• Make sure your browser is up to date.
  • Clear the cache on your browser. Access the Help menu of your browser to locate step-by-step instructions.
  • Switch to a supported browser, such as Google Chrome.
Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @FreshHC, thanks for your post! You should be able to edit the text for the Shipping & return drop down by going to Settings > Checkout > Edit Policies.

ink - 2021-01-15T151657.431.png

If you run into any error message, it's worth trying these browser troubleshooting steps and see if they would help:

• Make sure your browser is up to date.
  • Clear the cache on your browser. Access the Help menu of your browser to locate step-by-step instructions.
  • Switch to a supported browser, such as Google Chrome.
Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 2 of 2