x
Beta Member

Site says items unavailable because price is not set when items pullled from secondary location

I'm not posting this because I need help, but rather because I found a solution and this might help others.

Here are the conditions that created the issue:

- You have set up a Square Online site that pulls its items from a Square Dashboard location that you (probably) don't often utilize

- Square Online is saying that the items are unavailable because there is no price set (incorrectly)

- You have verified that the price is indeed set

- You've completed all of the steps in the knowledge base article from Square to ensure unavailable items show up on the site, yet they're still shown as unavailable because there is no price set

The solution:

Go to square dashboard (web, not app), and for each item that is showing unavailable, make sure it's set to be visible at the location that your site is synced with.

This may seem obvious, but it wasn't to me at the time! Particularly when Square Online is saying the issue is that there's no price.

Square Online devs: please fix the error text so that if the item isn't enabled for the connected/synced location in Square Dashboard, the tooltip says something like "This item is unavailable because it is not enabled for this location in Square Dashboard" and perhaps link it to the item in Square Dashboard.

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0