x

Square Online: Display discounts on individual items

Hi there,

I am wondering if it is possible to display discounts on prices as in the attached image using the Square Online Store (this screen capture was taken from a Shopify website, but you get the idea).

Thanks a lot in advance! 🙂

Ariane

ICapture.JPG

Message 1 of 9
2 Best Answers
Beta Member

Best Answer

Under Square Online overview page:

1. go to "Item Library

2. Click on the item you want to add a sale price to

3. Scroll down to the pricing section and you will see a "Sale Price" Text field.

NOTE: If you have any coupon codes and do not wish to apply it to items that are on sale, make sure you create a category for just sale items and move them there when you want to put an item on sale. Set your coupons to be applied to specific categories only, and omit all items for the "Sale" category... if you don't want to give a double discount. 

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 9
Beta Member

Best Answer

Its only available in the online part of the square system.

click online > items > your product > theres a field for regular and sale price

View Best Answer >

Message 5 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Beta Member

Best Answer

Under Square Online overview page:

1. go to "Item Library

2. Click on the item you want to add a sale price to

3. Scroll down to the pricing section and you will see a "Sale Price" Text field.

NOTE: If you have any coupon codes and do not wish to apply it to items that are on sale, make sure you create a category for just sale items and move them there when you want to put an item on sale. Set your coupons to be applied to specific categories only, and omit all items for the "Sale" category... if you don't want to give a double discount. 

Message 2 of 9

Wow, I guess I wasn’t expecting this to be that easy. Thanks a lot!  

Message 3 of 9

I can't see a sales price text field.... where are you looking? Ive been searching for 20 min. Im now frustrated. 

Message 4 of 9
Beta Member

Best Answer

Its only available in the online part of the square system.

click online > items > your product > theres a field for regular and sale price

Message 5 of 9

I type in both regular price and sales price, but the item display did not show both regular price (with cross out price) and discount price at the same time as other normal website. 

Would you please advise how it can be done?

Message 6 of 9
Square Community Moderator

Hi @DayDreaming Thanks for reaching out 😊

Can you post a link to one of the items on your site that should show a sale price? 

Message 7 of 9

How do I get my site to show what the regular price is with the sale price? Thanks 

Message 8 of 9
Square Community Moderator

Thanks for reaching out, @CLMR 👋

I apologize you are having trouble with your online store. It looks like this may be an active bug, and I recommend reaching out to our support team directly to confirm. 

Message 9 of 9