x

Square Online: How to get rid of 'only a few left' message?

I only bring in limited quantities of stuff but my whole store on every item reads only a few left. How do I get rid of that displaying on every item?

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 11
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hey there, @MyAddictions

Yes, you can go into your Online Store settings to turn that off. Go to Settings > General > Scroll down to Item Settings. On the right-hand side you will see an Edit button to turn them off. 

Please let me know if you run into any issues. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Best Answer

Hey there, @MyAddictions

Yes, you can go into your Online Store settings to turn that off. Go to Settings > General > Scroll down to Item Settings. On the right-hand side you will see an Edit button to turn them off. 

Please let me know if you run into any issues. 

Kassi
Message 2 of 11

Hi there

We are in the process of setting up an online store and I have multiple items with variations (flavors of ice cream, types of ravioli). I have added inventory numbers to each of the variations so customers know if we've sold out of chocolate ice cream, for example. When the *total* number of ice cream quarts is way above 5, but one or more of the variations is below 5, I'm seeing the status "Only a few left!" next to the item on our online store. Is there a way around this that I'm missing?  Thanks in advance!

Message 3 of 11
Admin

Hello @carlam! @Kassi_ explains how to disable the "only a few left" message here. This should help! But please let us know if any other questions come up.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 4 of 11

Go into your online store then under settings, then general scroll to the bottom and unclick the only a few left. Hopefully that makes sense

Message 5 of 11

We sell art and most pieces are one-of-a-kind. We track our sales so that we don't sell 2 of the same item, but the warning "only a few left" doesn't make sense. How can we remove the warning?

Message 6 of 11

Hello @Woodsilks

Thanks for posting in our Seller Community. The Only a Few Left feature settings can be edited in your Weebly editor by going here: Log into your account > Settings > General > Item Settings > Only a few left > Edit (attached you can see this feature grayed out)

Screenshot 2020-05-28 at 9.20.03 AM.png

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Inicie seciรณn y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 7 of 11

We have limited quanities of items 6 or less due to them being able to pick different colors and sizes since we are a small business. ALL of my items on the website say the "Only a few left" which looks unprofessional on the website since everything says it. Is there a way to turn off this alert on the website? Any help would be great to turn off this notification.

Message 8 of 11

Hey @harfordgym,

I moved your post to an existing thread where another seller had the same question.

Check out @Kassi_ and @sayra 's answers above!

Ashley C
Message 9 of 11

I sell unique artwork pieces and there is only a quantity of one.  If I set the Inventory to only 1, there is a message that pops up and say something like "act fast only a few left".  I don't want that message.  Is there a way to remove the message and always make the quantity 1.  I would like to just have an add to cart button.

Message 10 of 11

Hey @sperez515,

I moved your post to an existing thread where another seller had the same question.

Check out the thread above for more details!

Ashley C
Message 11 of 11