x
Beta Member

Square Online - website price table

Hello. I am wanting to give pricing options to customers in the form of a comparison. Is there a feature / element that will structure it in this way? It is available on Square's own website https://squareup.com/gb/en/online-store/plans

Message 1 of 3
Report Inappropriate Content
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Hello @Twiddy thanks for writing to us here in the Community! 

We don't currently have a tool in Square Online that would allow you create a pricing structure such as the one you see on our site. I think it's a really cool idea though & one that hasn't come up before (that I've seen). I'm raising it as a feature request now. 

Are you selling items or sevices on your site? By using item variations, customers will be able to see all all the different options & prices available for your items in a drop down menu. I know it's not exactly what you are looking for. 

You could also create the price comparison by using an external too & then add it to one of the sections in your site. 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question โœจ
Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

Thank you. It is services that we are looking at. The item and variation wouldn't work in this instance. We are looking to sell a 'day option' and 'monthly option' with different features. 

Message 3 of 3