x

Square/Weebly website down

our square website is down. auto support bot not helping

Message 1 of 41
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hey @foodega and welcome to the Community.

We're aware of some sites with custom domains being down at the moment due to an outage with our registrar. 

Our engineering team is looking into it now and working on a fix. Sorry for the trouble. We're hoping to have it back up as soon as possible. 

In the meantime, you can check for status updates our Status Page or in Weebly's Status Page.

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 6 of 41
40 REPLIES 40
Beta Member

This is happening for me today. What's up with this!? It is interrupting my website sales big time.

Message 2 of 41

@WixiesJewels and @NMThompson thank you for posting about this. We are receiving reports from engineering that this is an ongoing issue and they are investigating. I've merged your posts to a new thread where the other Ashley on our team mentioned this issue. We will post any updates there. Thank you!

AshleyK
Message 3 of 41
Beta Member

My site has been back up since about 12:55pm AST.

Message 4 of 41
Beta Member

Hello, I seem to be having the same issue with my site today. Domain- server error. I get a prompt to fix the issue through my domain provider but I purchased this domain through Square. I've checked the domain in general settings and it seems to be set up just fine.

Message 5 of 41

Best Answer

Hey @foodega and welcome to the Community.

We're aware of some sites with custom domains being down at the moment due to an outage with our registrar. 

Our engineering team is looking into it now and working on a fix. Sorry for the trouble. We're hoping to have it back up as soon as possible. 

In the meantime, you can check for status updates our Status Page or in Weebly's Status Page.

Ashley C
Message 6 of 41

My website is down too:( does this happen often? 

Message 7 of 41

Thanks for reaching out, @Wesmorgan 👋

Sorry to hear your website was not loading! Are you still having trouble with the site? If yes, can you copy/paste your domain name so we can have a look? 

There's a handful of reasons why a website would be down, but it is rarely due to an issue with our servers or the registrar. If there is an issue on our end, our engineers will make sure to prioritize a fix. 

I hope all is well now, but will keep an eye our for your reply in case you still need assistance. 😊

p.s. Welcome to the Seller Community! 🎉

Message 8 of 41

https://webdesignsbylorenzo.us 

https://webdesignsbylorenzo.square.site 

NOT COMING UP 

CUSTOMERS CAN'T ORDER Really need this up and running PLEASE

Message 9 of 41

Hi @webdbylorenzo - I'm sorry to hear that this issue with your Square Online Store has brought you to the Seller Community 😥

From what I can see, it looks like your site is up and running today. Is there anything that you're still having trouble with at this time? Is so, please do let me know. I'll keep an eye out for your reply!

Violet
Message 10 of 41

I think this is happening to my site right now.  How do I fix it?

Message 11 of 41

@bundleofjoy We currently do not have a workaround or fix just yet, but have all hands on deck investigating this issue for you. In the meantime, you can check for status updates our Status Page or in Weebly's Status Page.

AshleyK
Message 12 of 41

My website is currently down too! I have a custom domain, and it just won’t load for any of my customers or myself. Please help 

Message 13 of 41

@TheLastBomb we received other reports like this too. I'm sorry to hear it's affecting you. Things should be up and running now and we will update the status page with any new information that comes in.

AshleyK
Message 14 of 41

The domain name I purchased through Square/Weebly was dropped this morning and I cannot see it on my account nor can I reconnect it. Help, please

Message 15 of 41

When I try and transfer, it says "You cannot transfer a domain that is managed by Square."

Message 16 of 41

Hi @HalcyonArts! I've merged your post to our existing thread that's tracking this issue. Thank you! 

AshleyK
Message 17 of 41

I just saw they posted that the online store is down right now. 

Message 18 of 41

our site seems to be back up. hopefully everyone else is as well.

Message 19 of 41

@foodega thanks for posting the update!! We were able to get things up and running, but are since experiencing issues again. We have updated our status pages for reference. 

AshleyK
Message 20 of 41

any updates? totally took a cut into my lunch sales 😞

Message 21 of 41