x

Square/Weebly website down

our square website is down. auto support bot not helping

Message 1 of 41
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hey @foodega and welcome to the Community.

We're aware of some sites with custom domains being down at the moment due to an outage with our registrar. 

Our engineering team is looking into it now and working on a fix. Sorry for the trouble. We're hoping to have it back up as soon as possible. 

In the meantime, you can check for status updates our Status Page or in Weebly's Status Page.

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 6 of 41
40 REPLIES 40

Anyone having issues with their Website Domain? I'm getting a "cannot reach this web address" statement no matter what I do.

Message 22 of 41

Hey @fragrancesofede,

I moved your post to an existing thread where we discussed this outage.

We're updating the status page as we get updates in the big yellow banner at the top of the Community too for details. 

Ashley C
Message 23 of 41

Ours is also down. It has been happening intermittently since Wednesday. I can't get our site to load right now actually.

Message 24 of 41

Hi guys! I'm sorry that you're still going through this. We had another brief dip in custom domain webpages today as our Registrar had another outage. Things are since up and running. If you're still experiencing any trouble, definitely call into our Support lines so we can look at your account specifics in real time.

You can reach out directly to Customer Success at [Redacted]. Please keep in mind, you will need a customer code to get an advocate on the phone. Here is the link to get that code: squ.re/contactsqsupport

AshleyK
Message 25 of 41

My site is also down now and I was planning my big launch sale for this morning. When will this be resolved?

Message 26 of 41
Beta Member

my website is down...anyone else? 

Message 27 of 41
Alumni

No issues reported. Check in with CS if you're still having issues. @mrbcarmen

Justin
Message 28 of 41

I am having the same problem with my accounts, and the phone says it's only available Mon-Fri. Are there any ways to contact over the weekend?

Message 29 of 41
Admin

Sorry @ellyrow. We were experiencing some issues with Square Online yesterday, but everything should be working normally again.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 30 of 41

seems like its down again, any suggestions

Message 31 of 41

Hi @bbraya-7933 It looks like we experienced a short moment yesterday evening where some Square sites were not loading properly. The engineers were able to find and resolve the error pretty quickly, and there should not have been anything that was needed from the seller's end. 

Is your site loading properly now? 

Message 32 of 41

Mine says 404 page not found , and wanted to know what you did to get your website back on 

Message 33 of 41
Beta Member

I've had that happen before. Sometimes when I go to my web editor and Publish my page again  it seems to reset it and it works again.

Try it and see if it helps. Otherwise you might need to get support to look into your webpage

Message 34 of 41

Hi there @Cartes19 

I agree with @mrbcarmen, if you are still seeing a 404 page on your website, I recommend trying to republish the website. Typically a 404 page means the website is unpublished or there is an issue with the domain connection. Please let us know if you are still seeing that page after publishing. 

Also, welcome to the Seller Community! 🥳

Ellie
Message 35 of 41

My website is still down 

Message 36 of 41

Hello @Britneysermon

Your website is up and running for us! 

But just in case, can you confirm the website address? We will take another look. 

P.S. Noticed it's your first post here in the Community, welcome! 🥳

We hope to see you around often.

Frances
Message 37 of 41

Are sites all down now or is it just me that can't get into them? I would appreciate a turn around to get my new items posted and orders shipped.

Message 38 of 41

Hey there @Annnnnnie I just tested your site and it seems to be working as expected. Please let us know if you are still facing this issue. 

JJ
Message 39 of 41

im not able to get into my site either. i just got off the phone with square and they said would be another 24 hours before i would know something .... help!!!!!

Message 40 of 41

my website is down I have a custom domain, and it just won’t load for any of my customers or myself. Please help 

Message 41 of 41