x

Square centric site to market & showcase products using Square?

Anyway to create a simple to navigate - online mall or farmers market type - site to showcase and  market Square E-Commerce products to the public at large & to the Square community? Perhaps offer the Square community a discount as a condition for inclusion? Gift of Good Taste Square image.jpg

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Beta Member

We're building this right now, so that we can give it to people for a super low cost to be able to create their own "marketplace" website and mobile app. 

GetPreOrder.com, Official Square Partner - Create a $250K custom SuperSite for Square free. https://getpreorder.com/supersites
Message 2 of 4

I'm referring to something different. Facebook is a demographics company - their shops are worthless. Amazon is expensive - roughly a 25% margin. Square is already charging for their services - what I'm saying is this: A simple, not fancy site with easy to navigate categories - food, beverage, furniture, services, auto parts, etc..... - Square users can include their current Square stores in the sub categories - "food - oils - olive oil".  Open the site to the public, Square users - sellers that use Square - can list their Square stores if they offer a discount - 5%? - to Square sellers. The public at large can have access to the site. Square doesn't need to charge anything for inclusion or access to the site because it's already charging for it's fees. This would create an environment in which Square sellers can purchase from one another - at a discount. The public will get the same products that they buy on Amazon - but cheaper.

Message 3 of 4
Beta Member

Ahhh, I see what you mean - a one-in-all Square Marketplace. We are literally thinking of making that right now because we're almost done with a new project that would allow us to.

We're also debating if we should focus on the website version first or the app version, since we have the App version 90% complete and the website version 70% complete.

Private Message us your contact info then we can sort of shoot you an email when we finish and release these. 

Thanks!

GetPreOrder.com, Official Square Partner - Create a $250K custom SuperSite for Square free. https://getpreorder.com/supersites
Message 4 of 4