x
Beta Member

Square online coupon not adding correct amount.

Hi all, 

I am having an issue with coupons on square online. I set up a coupon for £5.00 off but when a customer adds this to the basket it is discounting £5.01?

Anyone else had this issue.

Ash

Message 1 of 6
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Thank you for all the screenshot @Ash176. I've flagged this to our team - once I have an update, I'll be sure to follow-up here immediately. 

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!

View Best Answer >

Message 6 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Beta Member

After further investigation it’s seems to add 0.01 to the coupon if there is other items in the basket. If it’s multiple quantities of the same items the coupon amount is correct.

Message 2 of 6
Admin

Hi @Ash176, thanks for flagging this! This sounds like it could be a bug - would you mind sending me a screenshot of how the discounts are calculated with the coupon attached? Once I have that, I can check in with our eCommerce team to see how it can be resolve. 

Tra
Message 3 of 6
Beta Member

Hi @tranguyen thank you for your reply. 
It looks like the voucher is been divided by the number of items if it is different products. Please see screenshots. If you need any other info. Let me know.

thanks again,

Ash

Message 4 of 6
Beta Member

2F895E18-6FB5-44C9-9548-2BA19E753F5C.jpegCC1B48C5-6F49-4EB1-8FBC-DA57A117548E.jpegAB562997-3CEA-484C-AFE2-6D2270298DF4.png

Message 5 of 6
Admin

Best Answer

Thank you for all the screenshot @Ash176. I've flagged this to our team - once I have an update, I'll be sure to follow-up here immediately. 

Tra
Message 6 of 6