x

Stock Variations Not Available Online?

Hello! I am trying to create ticket sales for an event -- we are hosting a tarot card reader at our winery and she is selling 20-minute tarot card readings throughout the day from 1:00 PM through 6:00 PM. I have this set up as one item in my Square store (https://rustynailwinery.square.site/product/tarot-card-reading/1224?cs=true&cst=custom) with an item variation for each 20-minute block of time. This set up worked fine for the first twelve, but for whatever reason, when I try to add the final three time slots for 5:00 PM, 5:20 PM, and 5:40 PM, it is defaulting to "Not available online." How do I change this setting? I didn't have to change anything for the other 12 -- they just created as available online, so I'm not quite sure what the discrepancy is. I need to get this resolved today though so we can start selling tickets. 

Thanks in advance!

Screen Shot 2022-09-22 at 9.27.49 AM.png

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hello @rustynailwinery,

Thank you for reaching out. I am happy to help.

When you login into your Square Online Dashboard > Items > Site Items > Tarot Reading. I don't currently see any stock available for the 5 pm time slot. Can you try adding stock and then seeing if the option becomes available? 

Message 2 of 2