x

Style Changes Apply to All - ugh!

I recently purchased a domain and started a website for my online store. 

I was super excited to put photos up for my items, and assumed that I shoot my photos at any orientation (i.e horizontal or vertical) and it would not matter as I would be able to individually crop them later! After discovering that "style changes apply to all" I realized that I would not be able to crop some item images different than others. I spent hours mass editing product images for my online store in photoshop which was really annoying! I don't know why Weebly/Square can't make a simple change and allow people, ESPECIALLY those who pay for a domain and special features, to crop different item images differently. I feel that to improve Weebly, it would be better if the "style changes apply to all" feature was gone. I am sure I can not be the only one who is upset about this, it makes selling on Weebly a nightmare especially since I need customers to be able to see the whole image! I hope that my complaint is heard! Customer support was very helpful but unable to solve the issue (thanks Brittnay!). Nevertheless I am disappointed and would not use this platform again if I understood this. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hello @thehautboutique. I can understand how frustrating this was for you. Your feedback is very valuable to us. It will help us continue our efforts to improve our products and better our services to assist sellers with their pain points. Our Seller Community is a great support platform for any further questions you may have should you wish to give Weebly another shot. 

Wishing you the best! 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 2