x

The page doesn't currently have any products. Please try again later.

Hi, my Square online store was showing products a few days ago but when I checked today it wasn't showing any products and this message appeared:

"The page doesn't currently have any products. Please try again later."

I haven't changed anything on my website and all of my products are available and in stock. Does anyone know how I can get my products back on the website please?

Many thanks!

Message 1 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hi @Mamaccino, so sorry to hear you are experiencing this! That's very strange -- if you have confirm your products are all available in stock, can you also check if you have setup a fulfilment method for them?

If you have select the fulfilment method as either Pickup and/or Delivery, please make sure you have also set this up under Settings > Pickup & Delivery on your Square Online site. 

Once you've made all the changes, try to republish your site again by going to Website > Edit Site > Publish. If the error still comes up, it's worth clearing you cache & cookies or access the site using an incognito browser.

If none of these troubleshooting tips work, can you send us a screenshot of the error message and confirm the exact version of your web browser (you can find this by clicking here). 

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 2 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content