x
Super Seller

Two online stores - dealing with items

I’m having some trouble getting my head round having my items across two websites. 

I have ‘my’ site - all perfect. Add the items, sort into categories & it’s all good. 

Then I have another site on my account that has my, & others items. When I try to make my items hidden on this site it sets them to hidden across all sites. 

It looks like it should treat them separately (as it does with categories, I’ve got different ones for each site & that seems to work as expected) - but now I’m having to adjust within two different dashboards every time I change even a small detail on the new site? 

Anyone got any tips for this & is that how it’s meant to work? 

Pizza Is Chill

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @Sam_400º

Have you tried changing the availability on those items by location, instead of trying to hide them?

Let me know if this does the trick or not and I can circle back. 

I will keep an eye out for your reply👀

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4
Super Seller

@Kassi_ - I can, but really don’t want to be having to mess about with different online dashboards. 

From the design & layout for the online dash, it looks like the visibility should be per site. 

It’s quite easy to adjust things as a batch on the online side - on the standard dash you’ve go to go in to every-single-item to change. Time consuming & stuff gets missed! 

Pizza Is Chill

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Completely understand, @Sam_400º.

I appreciate your feedback on the bumps you run into with the standard Dashboard. Other sellers have expressed this concern too, especially when working in both Dashboards. 

I will get this tagged for the Product Team to see if there can be some evolution on this in the future. 

Thank you for always taking the time to post about this stuff and you presence in the Community. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4