x
Beta Member

USPS not showing up as shipping option

aprild_0-1617648249768.png

I just tried creating labels on my store in square online, and for the first time USPS is not showing up for me as an option. It's the only carrier I use. Please help!

Message 1 of 12
1 Best Answer
Beta Member

Best Answer

Even if it was not connected,  I eould have thought it would show up and then give an option to connect like the others. Anyway in this case, it was connected and I was already using it for a while now. The USPS option disappeared for a whole day and I had to walk my packages to the post offiice to purchase postage in order not to disappoint my customers. The option is back now but very strange how it went away for a day!

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Admin

Hmm. Have you already connected your USPS account and that's why it's not showing up as an option?

Let me know @aprild

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 2 of 12
Beta Member

Best Answer

Even if it was not connected,  I eould have thought it would show up and then give an option to connect like the others. Anyway in this case, it was connected and I was already using it for a while now. The USPS option disappeared for a whole day and I had to walk my packages to the post offiice to purchase postage in order not to disappoint my customers. The option is back now but very strange how it went away for a day!

Message 3 of 12
Admin

Glad you got it resolved and thank you so much for circling back to share you findings/solution @aprild

I hope to see you around the Community more

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 4 of 12

You have to upgrade to $79 a month to get your USPS account to work  Only UPS and DHLWill work on the Basic $26 a month plan. Which stinks... I'll take it to the post office.... don't like being forced to use either of these options, especially to the tune of $53 a month!!

Message 5 of 12
Beta Member

Nope, it was just a glitch that day. My USPS account is active, and back working. I only have the $29 account and I have USPS. Must have been an error that day. All good now, but thanks anyway.

Message 6 of 12

wow, seriously? Square websites SUCK. Not seller friendly at all. Was on ETSY and it automatically integrated with USPS. Not happy with Square! Not to mention it takes FOREVER to create listings. 😞   

Message 7 of 12
Square Community Moderator

I'm sorry for the frustration, @sherrilowens 

I responded to your other post here asking for more information in order to help you troubleshoot this. I'll be on the lookout for your next reply, and thanks in advance. 😊

Message 8 of 12
Beta Member

My UPS isn't showing as an option. How did you resolve your issue, time?

Message 9 of 12

Hi there @shenotfarm,

Can you please try to disconnect UPS from the Shipping Carriers settings in fulfillment and reconnecting with your UPS information? Please let us know if it gives you an issue doing that.

Ellie
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 10 of 12

Hello, 

I'm having this same issue. USPS was showing yesterday but then stopped during the day and still not showing.  Anyone know how to fix this?

Message 11 of 12

Hi @ffjuice - Welcome to The Seller Community, it's always nice to see a new face 😊

Looks like what you're experiencing might need some troubleshooting specific to your account by our support.

Due to the public nature of The Seller Community we are unable to access specific account details through The Community. For assistance with your account, Feel free to send send a message using this contact form. Our support team will be happy to assist in resolving the matter on your account. 

Phone support is available Monday - Friday 6 AM - 6 PM PST. The telephone number is (855)700-6000.

As always, feel free to stop by The Community with question, concerns and even feature requests. We are more than happy to assist.

Ria
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 12 of 12