x
Beta Member

Using Square Marketing on a Weebly Site instead of Weebly Promote?

Is there a way to connect Square Marketing with a Weebly store?  From the looks of it, it seems like Square marketing is better than weebly promote and has more features.  How could I set it so that contacts from my weebly store are then put into my square marketing campaigns?

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

I agree, the ability to automate a new subscriber offer/message would be great!

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

Hi there, @apollohempire 👋

If you built your website using Weebly, then you can export your contacts from there, and import them into Square Marketing via the Customers section of your Square Dashboard.

It sounds like you didn't build a Square website directly through your Square Dashboard - but if you did - customers can be added to your Directory when sales are made in person, online, and Square Invoices.

Learn more about your Customer Directory here.

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

I have both a weebly site and a square online store.  I'm aware of how to move customers from weebly to the square marketing directory.  What I'm saying though, is there is no way with Square marketing or Square online to set automations rules for emails like there is for weebly. 

For instance, with weebly promote, I can set up an automation rule where if someone fills out a form, then it will automatically send them an email at a specific time delay.  This is not possible with square online as I would have to manually sort the group and then manually send the email.  Another use case is if I wanted to send all new customers for who buy "Product A" an email in 2 weeks that upsells them to "Product B".  This is possible to do manually through square online but not as an automation where it happens without me having to do anything but set it up the first time.

Message 3 of 4

Best Answer

I agree, the ability to automate a new subscriber offer/message would be great!

Message 4 of 4