x
Admin

Using Square Online for foods and beverage business

Hi Seller Community!

Square Online site can be a great tool to showcase your business and attract new customers. We’ve put together a list of all the guides and useful videos to help you make the most of your Square Online site as a food and beverage business. From cafes, bars, pubs and restaurants, the videos here will help you build your site and manage your items. 

If you have any other questions, click Reply 👇. We’re happy to help!

Using Square Online for foods and beverage business

Square Online enables you to accept pickup and delivery orders. You can also generate QR code to facilitate remote ordering within your restaurant and help reduce contact between customers and staff.

Below are some helpful guides to get you started on Square Online as a food and beverage business: 

Setting up items with Square Online site

To learn more about setting up your menu items with Square Online, checkout this video below. 

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 1 of 4
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

🗒🗒️ Want to learn more about Square Online site in general? Check out our two-part Square Online guide

Tra

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Best Answer

🗒🗒️ Want to learn more about Square Online site in general? Check out our two-part Square Online guide

Tra
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

This is what I need for my business but it’s a laundry business not food. How would I customise it?

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Hey @LeahLaundry, you can create an appointments booking site powered by Square Online! The customisation settings will look slightly different, but if you can let me know which particular features or settings you are after, I can definitely have a look on my end and see what I can do or if there are even any workarounds. 

Tra
Message 4 of 4