x

Validation Error When adding item to cart. Needs sorting immediately.

We have a major problem right now and need to contact someone regarding it but there is no phone support on the site and emails are 24-48 hours. We are currently in service running a take out business I can see customers viewing the site but when orders were not coming in I checked the add to cart and everytime you try to add something to the cart it comes up in red validation error and fails to add it. Then it you browse to another page the cart has items in it. This needs sorting now. It was working fine yesterday. We are losing business here. How can I contact you to get this sorted.

Message 1 of 4
Report Inappropriate Content
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

This doesnโ€™t seem right!

Can you post the website link so I can take a look? 

Also try unpublishing and republishing the site to re-establish the server connection.

Square can be contacted on the number: 0[Redacted]  from Monday to Friday.

You can always check uk.issquareup.com  for updates as to whether square services are working.

Hope my answer helped, if so do mark it as best answer to help others in the community experiencing similar issues!

Matt - He/They
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services
Message 2 of 4
Super Seller

The number wouldnโ€™t display it should be 0[Redacted] 

Zero Eight Zero Zero - Zero Nine Eight - Eight Zero Zero Eight 

Matt - He/They
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services
Message 3 of 4

Thanks MJDPhotography. It seems to have been sorted out this morning. It's now allowing addresses to be entered and also won't let you add anything to the cart until you have added an address which seems new. So it looks like the devs have managed to fix it or put it back to a previous version. I will be keeping my eye on it though as I don't want that happening during service. Thanks for your response.

Message 4 of 4