x

Whenever I update my stock it doesn't show up on website and it shows up as ''OUT OF STOCK''

For the past couple of days I have been trying to edit my website so I can publish it but whenever I try to update stock as in ( 0-3 MONTHS has 2 in stock but won't show up on website and when I go to update it again it adds onto it when I don't have 4 in those sizes... Has anyone countered this before? 

Also I want my business to be online only so what Postage do you guys use to send your parcels? Does square automatically send the sold item to the postage to send and are you able to print out the labels? 

Thanks in advance, this is all new to me and my family are telling me I should have gone with Shopify and I just want to not regret my decision

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hey @enchantedbox,

Thanks for taking the time to write in to the community ๐Ÿ‘‹

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with stock levels on your store. Have you had a chance to try these troubleshooting steps for your stock levels online? Because we're not able to look into your settings, or items via this forum, I'd recommend reaching out to our support team, who'll be able to look into this alongside you. Give us a call on 1800 760 137 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm AEST) so we can dig in a bit deeper. 

In regards to postage, you can print out orders via Orders in your Square Online Dashboard. Click on an order > print order. There are some third party integrations, such as Shippo, you can check out for postage labels, and pricing too. Hopefully some other sellers can share some suggestions here, too! 

I hope this helps, and let us know if you have any other questions ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Message 2 of 2