x

Where can I provide Square online feedback?

I have some feedback to make on the online store. There are a number of functions that do not work for the type of business I run. Where can I submit my feedback without making a public post? (For my privacy) Thank you.

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @WireExpressions ! โœจ

Every time you call into Square Support, we take notes on your issues, suggestions and feedback. Please give our Support Team a call for a private feedback experience. 

๏œ๏ธ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @WireExpressions ! โœจ

Every time you call into Square Support, we take notes on your issues, suggestions and feedback. Please give our Support Team a call for a private feedback experience. 

Message 2 of 5

@isabelle is there an email I can send it to? I've tried to give my feedback when I'm on a call each time, but it's a long page of feedback, and each time I am told to come here to submit feedback. One gal said she'd send me an email so I could email it, but it was never sent to me. Getting a little frustrated at not having a place to properly give my feedback and it is piling up! Thanks.

Message 3 of 5
Admin

Right here @WireExpressions. Thank you, we appreciate it! โœจ

Message 4 of 5
Alumni

Hi there @cf_millar ๐Ÿ‘‹

Squareโ€™s standard next business day schedule automatically sends payments as one lump sum every evening but Friday and Saturday. Payments accepted Sunday through Thursday by 5 p.m. PST/8 p.m. EST will be included in the transfers sent between Sunday and Thursday.

However, Square is one piece of the puzzle when it comes to your transfers - the other piece is your bank. We will send transfers as scheduled, and it is then up to your bank to post that transfer to your bank account. This also includes banking holidays. If your bank is closed on a Monday for a bank holiday, your bank will not post your transfer to your account until the following day. You can contact our team directly for more specific information about when we sent your transfers to your bank.

You'll also want to keep in mind that if you accept any payments after the close of business time that you have selected, those payments will be included along with the next day's payments. Transfers arrive between one and two business days after your selected close of day time, unless you are using the Instant or Same-Day Transfer features.

I hope this information helps shine a light on what you've noticed! If you still have questions about your transfers, please reach out directly by phone by logging into your Square account and heading here so we can dig in with you.

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 5